When it comes to the elite level of production glass, Ill Glass is on the cutting edge of design and function. With some of the most intricate and technical scientific designs in the industry, it's immediately clear why these pieces are so popular among elite collectors. Ill Glass has continued to consistently innovate, including their trademark Flux Cycler, a 2016 American Glass Exposition Most Innovative Glass Product nominee. With the release of their latest scientific glass innovation, the Fusion Satellite Recycler, Ill Glass has shown no signs of slowing their incredible progression to become one of the most recognizable companies in the industry. From new designs to amazing collaborations with world renowned artists, expect more magic to come out of their Denver studio in 2017.
- Length: 3.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Height: 5.5"
- Weight: .35 lbs.
- Base diameter: 2.5"
- Distance from base to top of joint: 3.5"
- Tube bushing: 14mm male
- Slide bushing: 14mm female
- Bowl style: Female flared-wall funnel shaped flower bowl with single hole
- PLEASE NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE GIGAWATT BANGER SHOWN IN PICTURES
- Smuggler Perc: 1 flux finger cut in half creating 24 points of diffusion
- Logo: Ill Glass sandblasted on front of neck, side of recycler, and bottom of base
- Multi-stacked cans: Bottom at 38mm x 4mm, neck at 16mm x 3.2mm
- Accent marks may vary
- Dimensions may vary
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ill Glassworks Artist Multi No Color Multi Clear, Sandblasted Percolator(s) Flux Finger Fitting 14mm Male Height Range 0" to 6" Size No